Tender For The Festival
Applications for the 2020 Yarraville Festival have now closed, and will reopen for 2021 in the second half of the year.
Would you like to be part of the best community festival in West Melbourne? The Yarraville Festival are looking for amazing service providers to help make the 2020 festival the best one yet! If you’re interested in tendering, please fill out the application form to provide us with some details about your company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like any further information about the day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this application form is for event operations service providers only. Applications for entertainers, and stall holders will open at a later date. To stay informed about launch dates please follow us on our Facebook page, or sign up to our Enews below.
- Festival hours are generally from 10am – 6pm
- The festival received over 20,000 patrons throughout the day, ranging from somewhere between 3,000 – 5,000 people present in the footprint during the busiest periods
- Bump in times commence from 5am – 9am, and are coordinated by the festival committee
- Bump out times commence from 6pm onwards and are coordinated by the festival committee
- All service providers will be expected to attend the festival site walk-through, which will be scheduled about 2 weeks before the festival